This vacancy will require you to relocate to Berlin and does not offer remote work.
Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPM’s client are currently seeking an experienced and talented Lead Game Designer to join their passionate and talented team.
- Extensive mobile game and live-ops background, with strong experience in a lead or management role
- Excellent experience with F2P design, best-practice live ops, agile development, and managing a team of game designers with different areas of specialization
- Outstanding organizational skills with an understanding of the importance of setting goals and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communicator (in English), and comfortable speaking in front of large groups of people. You can present your ideas in a clear and comprehensive way using spreadsheets, slideshows, and visual prototyping tools
- You remain up to date on current on emerging game trends, new mechanics, and innovative monetization techniques
- Great analytical capabilities, you seek out F2P KPIs and you know how to drive them. You possess a thorough understanding of game pacing, balancing, and game systems
- Lead the design efforts on an innovative mobile hidden object game with a high concept story that is testing extremely well
- Work closely with product managers, developers, artists, and other team stakeholders to support and occasionally create exciting new features and live events
- Preserve a holistic view of all aspects of the game’s design, while constantly looking for ways to improve the hidden object scenes, economy, UI & UX, pacing & monetization, events, content pipelines, and more
- Motivate and manage a growing team of super talented and enthusiastic game designers. Set clear goals for their professional development, and define deliverables that encourage and focus their efforts
- Understand the studios audience, and the market, to ensure that features and content are competitive and engaging. Our players are everything to us
- Communicate with writers and other disciplines to define and enhance the game’s epic narrative
- Work with analysts to study player behaviours and the game’s performance, then use that data to improve KPIs
- Remain current on the hidden object market and competitive title
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!