This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is looking for Lead Game Designer to help them create a kick-ass action RPG based on a famous IP. They are seeking a motivated and experienced game designer with the ability to create various forms of content or systems, and eager to be involved in the structuring and mentorship of the design team in their Dublin studio.
- Strong experience in a senior or lead design role on at least one shipped PC or Console title
- Good understanding with scripting tools and videogame to orchestrate events and implementing 3D work into the pipeline with Unity and/or Unreal Engine
- Familiar with providing performance reviews and in selecting team members to ensure the success in the long-term
- Ability to use your experience to instruct and assist your team in creating content from concept to delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Supporting the definition of game systems and the skills and player usage within them to shape the experiences of the player in game
- Participating in the development of prototypes and their success to provide a firm basis for the production
- Preparing and structuring the design team documents and pipe-line
- Estimating and prioritizing the design team targets and task lists in conjunction with the Production Team
- Identifying the skill and training needs of the team and conducting reviews to guide and advise the design team as a whole
- Analysing resource needs in collaboration with the requests or requirements of the other departments
- Owning the decision-making process for the design team choices
- Standardizing and coordinating the design team communications and processes
- Coordinating and providing feedback on high level plans and schedules
- Taking responsibility for large features, systems, and content
- Training opportunities
- Healthcare and Taxsaver programmes
- Regular team and studio events
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!