My client is the creator of several top hit AAA games based in Finland and is looking for a Lead Game Designer to work on their new unannounced AAA FPS project.
As the Lead Game Designer, it is your responsibility to establish and drive the execution of the gameplay vision.
- As an integral part of the creative leadership team you are responsible of defining and owning the core vision for the project
- Guide the overall vision of the product including gameplay, narrative and world development while keeping special focus on developing and conceiving core gameplay features.
- Ensure that consistent communication is maintained, in all directions, to guarantee the quality of the game
- You always want to continue to learn and actively share your previous experience with other members of the studio
- Mentoring other members of the design team, helping them to improve and grow
- You have extensive AAA experience in a creative or design lead role
- You know how to get the best from your team, how to encourage them to work efficiently and when to push for quality
- You love the First-Person Shooter genre and will have worked on at least 1 FPS game
- willingness to step up and take ownership of the most challenging decisions
- Strong understanding on how different areas of the production pipeline – game design, animation and cinematics, audio, VFX, etc. function and come together to form a cohesive experience with intuitive and exciting second-to-second gameplay
- Outstanding relocation support that will support you every step of the way
- Bonus schemes
- Up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year on top of public holidays and other special occasions
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary dependant on their skills and experience.