This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console/PC Games
OPM’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer console/PC titles, is currently looking for a Lead Game Data Analyst to join their team in Norway. The first project you will work on will be an open-world multiplayer game.
This successful candidate will be the cornerstone to constructing and developing data analytics processes to advise the development teams and senior management to make informed decisions about upcoming projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operational Research or Business Intelligence.
- Strong professional experience as a game data analyst, and experience with analysing data for an entire game project.
- Good experience with team leadership and management.
- Understanding of data analysis languages, software, and systems such as R, Python and Tableau.
- Deep understanding of SQL or an SQL-like language required.
- Proficiency at modelling data for analysis then creating visualisations.
- Expertise at providing data backed insight to game developers.
- Experience working with senior members of a team including Creative & Studio Directors
- Experience managing data analytics teams and having direct reports.
- Passionate about online games
- Work with development, marketing, operation, and finance department to develop game data model and analytical framework.
- Support the recruitment, hiring, and training of a Data Analytics team.
- Mentor talented analysts to achieve their potential.
- Lead the awareness and training of data and tools.
- Design and improve the data platform and its sub-systems.
- Track KPIs on regular basis to provide adequate information for project decisions.
- Provide specific analysis report (correlation analysis, retention analysis, user profiling, competitive analysis, corporation analysis) on demand.
- Provide strategic advice to help other departments based on data analysis.
- Work with game designer to implement BI for game functionalities.
- Design standard KPIs, provide analysis report for essential operation milestones to support operation team.
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 427!