This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPM is working with a well-established and ambitious games development studio located in Berlin. They are known for creating high quality casual games with engaging stories for millions of users worldwide!
They are seeking a Lead Game Analyst to create fresh insights to shape data-driven decisions, constantly improve player experience, and thereby help to generate business growth for years to come for the studio.
- Passionate Analyst with proven experience as a data analyst in a leadership role in games
- Strong SQL skills and some experience using Python or other programming languages to manipulate and analyse data
- Strong problem-solving skills able to look for logical links between consumer behaviour and data
- Good ability to design, communicate, visualise, or report results/analysis so they are clear
- Lead, coach, and mentor the team of Game Analysts
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with key stakeholders across the company to successfully deliver actionable data insights
- Build an analysis strategy and perform analysis of complex scenarios and AB-tests, systematically and on a one-off basis
- Assist your team in defining how best to measure and monitor the product and its features
- Start and lead projects considering opportunities & risks emerging from data analysis to improve and optimise player engagement, monetisation, liveops activities and game economy
- Partner with Data Science and Data Engineering Teams on delivering game specific projects and company-wide strategic data initiatives
- Communicate actionable results and findings derived from data throughout the organisation in a clear, concise way to the leadership team
- Own the entire data chain for your product
- Be the ambassador of the Analytics domain in relevant discussions and forums
DESIRES SKILLS (good to have):
- Good understanding of behavioural psychology
- Robust understanding of more advanced statistical techniques suitable for analysis of highly skewed populations
- Experience in predictive analytics, segmentation, and related areas
- Skills with reporting tools such as Tableau, Periscope, Mode, etc.
- Generous relocation package and home search support
- Quarterly bonus scheme!
- Education budget
- Extra days off for self-development
- German language classes for you and your significant other
- Choose your own equipment
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!