This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM are excited to be working with this AAA console games studio in London who are looking for a remarkably talented Lead DevOps Engineer who is ready to produce a AAA title on next gen platforms.
- Strong understanding of C/C++ and Python.
- Strong knowledge of development backend systems (CI/CD).
- Demonstratable passion for enhancing software engineering processes and developing tools.
- Proactive and supportive with ad-hoc problem solving.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Oversee automated build system and related processes including overall build farm health and bandwidth
- Maintain project release branches in source control
- Create and oversee QA Automation Framework and maintain to ensure it is operable including functional and non-functional testing automation
- Create and oversee remote gameplay debugging/tuning tools
- Manage and enhance the development pipeline, including submit validation tools, and tools for iterative development
- Co-ordinate upgrades for Unreal Engine
- Plan for and support live phase with efficient tooling including crash report systems, log aggregation and development metrics.
- Professional experience with Perforce is a strong plus.
- Professional experience with UE4 is a strong plus.
- Professional experience with UI frameworks is a strong plus.
- Professional experience with ELK stack is a strong plus.
- Good understanding of major games platforms and the specifications needed to develop on them is a strong plus.
- Private family medical care
- Private dental care
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- On-site subsidised Masseuse, Yoga, Life Drawing, Parking & Haircuts
- Quarterly salary adjustment reviews
- Film nights
- Subsidised gym in the office complex
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!