OPM are proud to be working with this award winning development team. They are looking for an outstanding Lead Designer to join their team.
- Collaborate and communicate closely with the project’s creative leaders to effectively deliver on the vision
- Manage and mentor the technical and core design team
- Work closely with the Lead Level Designer and development production
- Continuously look to improve processes and technique to achieve outstanding results
- Communicate regular updates to discipline and team with key achievements identified
- Define game pacing, targets for achievement, flow, consistency of mechanics and difficulty curves
- Manage, guide and continually develop the core and technical design team
- Collaborate with other senior Design team members on a program of continual improvement
- Evolve departmental processes and encourage team work and communication
- Play a key role in hiring new Design team members.
- Experience as a Lead or Senior Designer in AAA studio environment
- Demonstrated deep understanding of game design, mechanics and a solid understanding of RTS design
- Experience of communicating and working with other functions to iterate and deliver quality design features
- Demonstrated ability to produce documentation and design that defines technical and core design elements of gameplay
- Experience of using a wide variety of tools to quickly prototype and deliver design elements and improve pipelines in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience of working with a production team to help ensure the smooth running of the development process
- Demonstrated passion for game design theory, approaches and methods
- Ability to give effective critiques and also take feedback for improvements
- Appreciation of the value that data and analytics can contribute to the design process; and
- Eagerness to prove game mechanics early and efficiently.
If this sounds like you, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org today
Chris Watkins | Creative Recruiter | OPM Response Ltd | www.opmjobs.com
Direct Line: +44 (0) 1206 214422 | Email: email@example.com | Skype: Chris.Watkins.opm
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 214421
Fax: +44 (0) 1206 214429
Unit 5 Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, UK, CO3 8AB
Three-time Develop Award Winners
RECOMMEND A FRIEND – Refer a friend to OPM and if we successfully place them in a new permanent role you will receive £300.