This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPMs client’s vision is to bring people together through their games! One of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies and having won multiple TIGA and other awards several years in a row.
With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, they are the next destination for designers who want to work on cutting edge social experiences.
They are seeking talented Lead Designers to join team their team of developers with a background in mobile games looking for their next challenge.
- Experience in designing and scripting player mechanics and game play systems, with the capability to help review and discuss team members’ work.
- Knowledge of A/B testing design assumptions to maximize KPIs of a feature.
- Superb interpersonal skills. Outstanding written/oral, organisational, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Fierce passion for creating enjoyable and compelling user experiences.
- Ability to provide clear direction and measurable goals.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, creative, and analytic.
- Experience building and executing live operations strategy.
- Line Management for the Live Ops team, assisting the team with design, balancing and release management of gameplay events to meet teams target KPIs.
- Cooperate with the Content Leadership Team to make sure they have frequent events in the in-game calendar, maximising new and old content and ensure the attainment of KPIs and implementation of the events.
- Cooperate with the Live Ops team to iterate and improve live events, by encouraging and championing cycle of retrospectives and playthroughs to help enhance events.
- Cooperate with the Live Ops Producer to ensure all tasks are assigned and broken down.
- Cooperate with the metrics and BI teams to get feedback and projections for Events/Activities.
- Assist keeping documentation up to date and make sure all relevant teams are up to date with activities.
- Be engaged with tools development and improvements around new features for Live Ops. Support product management prioritise feature set improvements.
- Work with dedicated Live Ops QA to help improve test flow.
- Profit share bonus scheme.
- Life Insurance.
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible 25 days holiday.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!