Job ID: #24068
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console & PC Games
OPM is proud to be working with one of Europe’s leading game development companies who are on the hunt for a Lead Creature Animator to join development and push the quality of dramatic storytelling in their open world titles.
The successful candidate will work in a dedicated team bringing to life engaging creatures for their captivating gameplay. You will collaborate with game designers and programmers whilst having the chance to raise the bar of aesthetic and in-game requirements for the quality of creature animations.
· Demo Reel which includes your finest creature animations.
· Extensive professional experience working as an animator in games.
· Experience overseeing and mentoring small teams.
· Demonstratable ability to create realistic keyframed animations of characters and creatures.
· Able to collaborate with the Game Director and Animation Supervisors to ensure that the expectations of quality, consistency and style are met.
· Superb organisational skills, clear communication skills, strong problem-solving skills, and a commitment to assist the team, other leads, and production where necessary.
· Ability to run review sessions and assist and guide the team with clear direction.
· Motivated towards mentoring, enabling, and coaching other animators.
· Excellent knowledge of modern animation techniques and Maya, MotionBuilder experience is a plus.
· Prepare a clear creative vision and roadmap for the team to follow in future projects.
· Create animalistic handkeyed animations that have a solid foundation in realism.
· Mentor, teach and motivate the animation team and help them develop.
· Work with multiple departments to realise the vision of the team.
COMPANY BENEFITS INCL.:
· Relocation support including VISA application assistance if required
· International and national tax assistance
· Profit share bonuses, milestone bonuses and discretionary bonuses
· Contributory pension scheme
· Training and development opportunities
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
Do you have a passion for promoting unique, artistic and creative titles made separate from big studios? If so, then…
If you have a passion for games, know multiple languages and want to help bring games to wider audience, then…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom