Project: Console/PC Games
Our client is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Concept Artist to join development of their upcoming title based on a well-known IP.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Art Director and Art Leads to build and maintain qualitative goals and artistic consistency.
- Strong commercial production experience in a Concept Art role
- Leadership experience
- Understanding of Unreal Engine 4 and production management tools
- Experience working with outsourcing partners and freelancers across different locations
- Mastery of 2D art fundamentals: anatomy, composition, lighting, materials, color use, etc.
- Expert-level proficiency with Photoshop, Z-Brush, Maya and/or other 2D & 3D software packages
- Outstanding communication, organization, mentorship, time management and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor/Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Passion for games and game development beyond art
- Collaborate with the project Art Director to develop a style and provide consistent quality across all areas for the project
- Work closely with other Art Leads and Producers to coordinate Concept Art resources, establishing schedules and priorities
- Lead concept artists as they develop and polish their work throughout the art pipeline
- Review completed work, ensuring its aligned with the artistic direction and 3D requirements
- Create high-quality concept art, with the ability to deliver consistent quality across all areas of environments, lighting, characters, vehicles, props and more
- Carry out key department responsibilities that include hiring, training, appraising performance and resolving issues
- Build and maintain partner and client relationships, trust and communication
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!