This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Strategy Games
Our client is a world class team of diverse and multi-national talent who are well known for crafting memorable gaming experiences and are seeking a Lead Community Manager to join and lead the community team, working on a renowned strategy franchise.
The successful candidates will have experience of strategy across all platforms, with particular focus on Discord and Reddit, as well as social media, YouTube, and Twitch.
- Substantial experience as a Lead Community Manager
- Experience with planning and executing a community strategy on a AAA title
- Experience engaging, developing, and maintaining communities across YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the key platforms and social video formats
- Experience developing team members and helping them progress in their career path
- Up to date on the newest social media platform trends
- Responsibility for setting community strategies and timelines for each of their titles while managing a skilled team of community managers
- Focusing on expanding and enhancing the game community across Discord, Reddit, YouTube, Twitch, and all social media platforms
- Be the public face of the game in the community
- Be the voice of the player community, garnering valuable feedback from long-term and new players, providing insight and intel on design and product direction, and filtering and refining it into clear action points
- Responsible for the development of your team members, conducting one-to-one’s and ensuring your team develops all the skills they need to execute their roles to the highest standard
- Communicate clearly, and confidently, to mix credibly with all areas of the studio to effect positive change for the players, increasing the ultimate quality of the games in a direct and measurable way
- Experience creating content for gaming audiences and community
- Experience working with social media influencers
- Experience operating a YouTube or Twitch channel
- Experience partnering with external agencies
- Passionate about strategy games.
- Relocation package for you and your dependents
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Private medical and dental insurance, life insurance
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, and all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Wellbeing support with an employee assistance programme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!