Job ID: #24130
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA PC Games ________________________________________________________________________________
OPM’s award-winning is a world class team of diverse and multi-national talent who are well known for crafting memorable gaming experiences.
They are seeking a talented Lead Cinematic Artist to take charge leading a team of cinematic artists producing spectacular trailers and cutscenes for one of their top IPs. You will assist in defining the direction for both AAA marketing assets and in-game cutscenes.
· Demo Reel of your finest trailer and cutscene work
· Professional experience leading a team
· Professional experience as a Senior in as games studio or a similar industry
· Professional experience using game engines to create in-engine cinematics
· Capability to communicate and present ideas clearly
· Talent for composition, lighting, and cinematography
· Passion for storytelling and narrative
· Good understanding of Maya
· Excellent skills with Adobe Premiere
· Fluent English language skills
· You will have a key role in all parts of the cinematic process such as narrative, storyboarding, previz, motion capture, shot creation, rendering, motion graphics, lighting, etc.
· You will be responsible for producing a variety of cinematic assets, from character narrative driven trailers to in-game faction intros and real-time battle cutscenes.
· You will also work closely with developers and tools programmers to solve complicated technical issues and develop and enhance their cinematic pipeline and toolset.
· You will collaborate with the marketing and game development teams to provide, receive and implement feedback, prioritising tasks to ensure that deliverables are completed on time and to specification.
· Professional experience with After Effects
· Professional experience creating exceptional motion graphics
· Generous holiday allowance
· Annual discretionary studio bonus
· Support in Learning and Development
· Private medical, dental and life insurance
· Free breakfast every day
· An employee assistance programme and onsite wellbeing sessions
· Amazing studio parties
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom