Job ID: #24130
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA PC Games ________________________________________________________________________________
OPM’s award-winning is a world class team of diverse and multi-national talent who are well known for crafting memorable gaming experiences.
They are seeking a talented Lead Cinematic Artist to take charge leading a team of cinematic artists producing spectacular trailers and cutscenes for one of their top IPs. You will assist in defining the direction for both AAA marketing assets and in-game cutscenes.
· Demo Reel of your finest trailer and cutscene work
· Professional experience leading a team
· Professional experience as a Senior in as games studio or a similar industry
· Professional experience using game engines to create in-engine cinematics
· Capability to communicate and present ideas clearly
· Talent for composition, lighting, and cinematography
· Passion for storytelling and narrative
· Good understanding of Maya
· Excellent skills with Adobe Premiere
· Fluent English language skills
· You will have a key role in all parts of the cinematic process such as narrative, storyboarding, previz, motion capture, shot creation, rendering, motion graphics, lighting, etc.
· You will be responsible for producing a variety of cinematic assets, from character narrative driven trailers to in-game faction intros and real-time battle cutscenes.
· You will also work closely with developers and tools programmers to solve complicated technical issues and develop and enhance their cinematic pipeline and toolset.
· You will collaborate with the marketing and game development teams to provide, receive and implement feedback, prioritising tasks to ensure that deliverables are completed on time and to specification.
· Professional experience with After Effects
· Professional experience creating exceptional motion graphics
· Generous holiday allowance
· Annual discretionary studio bonus
· Support in Learning and Development
· Private medical, dental and life insurance
· Free breakfast every day
· An employee assistance programme and onsite wellbeing sessions
· Amazing studio parties
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, Jordan and Nathan are running a Warzone Stream to help raise money for…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom