Our client are famous for their outstanding, team-based multiplayer games that inspire friendship, competition, and teamwork.
The successful candidate will have great artistic, technical and managerial expertise and be responsible for the development of an experienced team.
- Previously shipped a AAA title while in a Lead or equivalent Cinematic Role.
- Previous experience in leading a team.
- Experience working on story or action-oriented sequences and cut scenes.
- Previous experience of working with performance capture data and applying it to cinematic sequences.
- Knowledge of Motion Builder, Maya or other equivalent 3D animation program
- Develop, direct, and carry the standard for cinematic animation at every phase.
- Excellent understanding of cinematic storytelling, pacing, and character development.
- Well versed in a variety of animation styles and up to date with the latest animation techniques and innovations
- Help establish and drive the pipelines, processes and methods necessary to take a cinematic from script through to completion.
- Maintaining consistent quality, style and continuity, both visually and technically throughout the project.
- Plan, prepare and supervise motion capture and performance capture sessions using internal capture and working with external partners.
- Ensuring a productive internal workflow.
- Prioritising and managing tasks to ensure that deliverables are completed on time and to specifications.
- Working Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4’s cinematic tools or equivalent.
- Cinematography experience focusing on scene composition.
- VISA assistance and Relocation support
- Private Medical and Dental Cover for you and your family.
- Get mental health support from trained Mental Health First Aiders.
- 24/7 employee assistance helpline.
- 25 days of annual leave, plus 8 public holidays and annual closure between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Industry-leading fully paid 30 weeks maternity leave & 10 weeks paternity leave.
- Enhanced company pension contributions.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!