Project: Free to Play Video Game
Platforms: Latest Consoles and PC
The market leading RPG Developer is looking for an experienced, Lead 3D Character Artist to join their growing free to play team. If your full of ideas of how to create fun characters and creatures, and bring amazing pieces of artwork to life then this is the perfect role for you!
- 3D Character Art portfolio
- Experience in the game development industry as a Character Artist.
- Experience as a Lead Character Artist or Lead Artist on at least 1 shipped video game.
- Proven success in creating outstanding characters for games.
- Solid modeling and texturing skills in a diverse visual range of characters and creatures.
- Strong understanding of human as well as animal form and anatomy.
- Strong skillset in both organic and hard-surface modeling.
- Ability to work effectively within game design and tech constraints.
- Comfortable working quickly within an interactive development process.
- Software: Zbrush, Maya, Photoshop, Substance Painter (or similar).
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Heading up the internal team of 3D modelers.
- Creating high-quality art (both sculpts and final assets) and maintaining the high quality within the team.
- Working closely with the Art Director as well as the Animation and Technical departments.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Supporting, giving feedback, evaluating and mentoring younger colleagues.
- Thinking creatively and globally to make the project work even smoother and better.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- English is widely spoken but Polish lessons are provided as well.