Job ID: #11659
Our client is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. They are looking for an exceptionally talented Lead Brand Artist who is ready for the challenge of producing world-class marketing materials for an exciting AAA game. This role will take overall responsibility for applying a consistent, high quality visual identity to all non-game assets, including key art, trailers, screenshots, promo art, metadata, behind-the-scenes content, and packaging.
• Serve as creative lead on the art style of all promotional assets produced to support the studios titles
• Work with an internal team of promo artists to deliver outstanding quality assets in a high-pressure campaign with multiple stakeholders
• To execute creative ideas to the highest quality standards
• Understand the strategic requirements of assets, and how their use achieves campaign objectives
• Deliver on creative briefs from all areas of the studio, including game project work, corporate comms, and internal comms
• Ensure that all non-game visual assets produced in support of objectives are exceptional in concept and execution.
• Become an expert in all aspects of projects and studio
• Be a positive, active, and contributing team member
• To be proactive and help with problem solving
• Highly creative and imaginative, with provable success in executing original concepts
• Excellent eye for image composition in both still and moving contexts
• Detailed understanding of typography for both print and screen
• Experience briefing, producing and formatting artwork for print
• Strong experience creating and formatting effective art for the web
• Experience with display media banners and visual design for websites
• Full understanding of browser and platform limitations and their influence on online design
• Understanding of formatting best practices for social media
• A good understanding of the games industry and its competitive landscape
• Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting the production of world-class creative assets.
• Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
Categories: Art , Creative
A Unity Developer brings their software expertise to tasks involving the Unity engine. The Unity engine is a run-time environment…
Now that the United Kingdom has left the European Union, it’s important to know what this means for UK companies…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom