Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Lead Asset Artist – Warsaw – New IP – Games
Location: Warsaw, Poland Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 2 years ago
Our client is looking for an experienced, talented Lead Asset Artist to join their team. As a Lead Asset Artist, you will be responsible for creating inspiring assets and managing the team of creative artists. If you’re willing to take up a challenge and help shape their exciting new IP please apply!
- Extensive experience in the game development industry as a 3D Artist.
- Experience as a Lead Artist.
- Strong skillset in both organic and hard-surface modelling.
- Efficiency in self-managing time with a high degree of accountability and minimal instruction.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Proven understanding of in-game 3D model dependencies (SFX, VFX, UI, lighting, animation etc.)
- Substance Designer/Painter knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work efficiently within a team.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
- Heading up our internal team of prop artists.
- Creating high-quality art and maintaining the high quality within the team.
- Working closely with the Art Director, Environment Lead as well as Producers.
- Maintaining and constantly improving the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Supporting, giving feedback, evaluating and mentoring team members.
- Maintaining efficient feedback process with outsource vendors.
- Thinking creatively and globally to make the project work even smoother and better.
- Knowledge of Jira or Shotgun project management software.
- Experience with outsourcing and co-development.
Categories: Art , Creative