Job ID: #9035
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
My client is one of the leading social gaming companies in the world. They are a market leader in strategy and action games which are played by millions every day. They are now looking for a talented Lead Artist to join their highly skilled team.
You with your team of Artists will run the artistic development of one of their games and will ultimately responsible for quality and efficiency. You will be responsible to define the Technical Pipeline, Art Bible, Style Guides and Briefs with the goal to align all contributing teams on the vision of the game we are building.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Goal oriented and driven, with strong leadership and interpersonal skills, you have been part of a leadership team before.
• Highly organized, a master of planning and able to communicate with several departments on a daily basis
• Ability to solve problems creatively and quickly.
• A passion for mobile games and gaming, extensive experience in game production, ideally lately in mobile game development.
• High-level experience in Concept Art, Overpaints, Art Bible, Briefs and Style Guide creation.
• Experienced in common 2D and 3D packages.
• Proven record of leading art teams and managing communication with dependent departments like Development, Game Design, Service Departments and Outsourcing Partners.
• A deep understanding of the game development process.
• Fluent reading and writing skills in English.
• You will grow and learn from working in an international and talented team.
• Enjoy flexible working-time.
• Career progression and ongoing training opportunities
• Working in sunny Barcelona. They have the most amazing views of Barcelona and the sea.
• After work company events every month.
• Access to a brand new gym
• Weekend activities once a month and Spanish lessons
Categories: Art , Creative
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we have set up a digital raffle to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom