Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Lead Artist – Mobile Games – India
Location: Bangalore, India Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 5 years ago
OPM are working with one of the leading Mobile Games Developers in India responsible for developing chart topping games.
You will be joining an All-Star team built up with talented people from Disney, Zynga, EA and more!
- Extensive experience in game development: modeling, rigging, texturing and renderingusing 3DS Max/Blender/Maya, and Photoshop (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs)
- Good knowledge creating low and high-poly 3D characters and objects.
- Advanced skills in creating texture maps (light, shade, color, and details).
- Good understanding of human and animal anatomy with a keen eye towards form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regards to modeling.
- Versatile and prepared to tackle many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to out- and in-sourced mass production.
- Self-motivation, good communication and organization skills, team spirit, problem solving skills and pro activity.
- Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
- A passion for making great games!
- Push the boundaries of mobile 3D graphics visually keeping optimisation in check for an emerging market in mind
- Model, rig, texture, render 3D characters, vehicles, and other objects
- Work directly with our in-house art team, collaborating and brainstorming on new ideas
- Create and improve tools to make the design pipeline faster and more efficient for the team
- Be the advocate of good art process across the studio
- Be at the centre of all the action: manage high expectations, differing opinions, challenging constraints.
Categories: Art , Creative