Project: AAA Games Studio
Our client is seeking a Lead Artist to join them on a new unannounced project
The successful candidate will make a major contribution to the creation of high quality in game art as it applies to real-time technology for a AAA console game.
- Solid experience as a Lead Artist with at least one shipped AAA Title
- Knowledge and interest in multiple disciplines of art production, ability to provide inspiring direction and constructive critique of artwork at all stages of development.
- A great portfolio including industry related work that inspires us and showcases your ability and talent.
- Prior experience working with the current game engines such as unreal engine for modern console hardware.
- Experience establishing and troubleshooting production pipelines as they relate to timely delivery of art production, both internally and through use of external teams and outsourcing partners.
- Experience working with recruitment and studio leadership team to identify talent and assist in the process for hiring. Participation in wider recruitment initiatives such as University and industry talks and events.
- A Passion for games.
- Work directly with the art director, studio leads and client to maintain or establish the artistic vision, and art objectives.
- Work with the team and discipline leads to ensure the technical and aesthetic standards for the project are met and fit within project timeframes.
- Manage and mentor a cross discipline art team, developing their careers and assisting in achieving the best possible results.
- Lead by example; demonstrate, communicate, and set clear expectations for quality that align with the artistic vision.
- Passionate about innovation and an eye for emerging trends within game art, aiding in assessing pipelines and establishing benchmarks.
- Play an active role in fostering a collaborative art culture within the team, onboarding new members, instilling the core values of the studio, and ensuring excellence.
- Recognise the importance of gameplay and building artwork that enhances the player’s experience.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!