Job ID: #9410
NOTE: A VISA can be sponsored for a candidate with AAA console and / or PC games experience.
My client has been creating high quality video games for over a decade. They are one of the UK’s most prolific and secure independent game developers with a talented team of over 230 staff. 2016 is shaping up to be one of the best years with multiple console projects on the horizon.
They are expanding their team and are looking for a talented and motivated Lead Artist to take on one of their AAA titles. Successful applicants must have experience of leading teams and have completed several AAA published titles.
• Responsible for delivering all aspects the art on a new AAA project
• Push the visual quality and standards to the highest level
• Take a key role in defining the art in a brand new AAA title
• Supervise all the various art disciplines
• Assist production with estimates and scheduling
• Assist and report directly to the Art Director
• Knowledge of Art production on AAA console games
• Expert knowledge of 3D pipelines and asset management
• Comprehensive communication and planning skills
• Must have completed several AAA titles, preferably at least one as Lead Artist or similar role.
Categories: Art , Creative
In light of the ongoing Coronavirus situation OPMjobs’ staff will be working remotely from Monday 16th of March. …
We’re speaking to a lot of people who are uncertain about their rights post-Brexit. Below is a quick rundown of…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom