Salary: Competitive Market Rate
Project: Console & PC FPS Games
Our client is looking for an experienced Lead Animator or Senior Animator ready for that step up! You will lead and support the studio’s team of animators across two
exciting new FPS IP’s for release on Consoles and PC.
- Proven experience leading other Animators in a Senior or Lead role
- Highly skilled in Keyframe and Motion capture skills including the facial pipeline for games, along with a comprehensive knowledge of human anatomy.
- You have proficiency with Maya, MotionBuilder and Unreal Engine 4 and can implement gameplay animations from concept to game engine.
- You have knowledge of the animation pipeline from design to deployment, on at least one shipped title.
- You're enthusiastic, methodical and organised in your approach to work, with high quality standards.
- You are able to document and explain work clearly and concisely.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work as part of a multi- disciplinary team.
- Be the point person, key advocate and voice for animation in the studio.
- Manage, support, mentor and develop, the animation team.
- Contribute to topics concerning animation issues and giving feedback and suggestions to other animators on their work.
- Act as the key driver and agent of change to improve processes, prototype new tools, example levels and workflows for the animation department
- Understand the high-level vision of the game and be able to translate the vision into animation standards that can be used by others in the game.
- Identify and manage risks for animation within the schedule by liaising with Production.
- Gather, process and appropriately implement animation feedback from internal and external playtesting.
- Write documentation as needed for animations, and for animator support and training.
- Work closely with the Cinematic and Animation teams to create high-quality animations for gameplay and cinematics.
- Animate realistic characters, including facial animations, using keyframe and motion capture pipelines.
- Assist with overseeing motion capture performance recording in-house.
- You'll handle motion capture data and deliver final cleaned up animation in a game ready state.
- You will be a crucial member of the Animation team, helping to develop pipelines from Maya/Motion builder to Game Engine.
- Complete VISA & Relocation assistance provided
- Hybrid work model (Wednesday and Fridays work from home)
- Private health Insurance
- Flexible Work Hours
- 24/7 Employee Assistance
- Quarterly social events
- Dog friendly office!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!