Job ID: #23966
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console Games
Our client is an established AAA games studio. Their team has worked on multiple world class projects for industry leading companies.
They offer a comprehensive benefits package and an award-winning environment to work in!
They are looking for a talented Lead Animator to join their team on a next-gen AAA character-action game. The successful candidate will collaborate with external partners to build AAA PC and console games with a large focus on gameplay animation.
· Extensive experience in character animation for game development.
· Outstanding key frame skills with a demo reel that showcases your character and creature move sets, combat and other related gameplay animation systems.
· Able to work in a variety of styles and can maintain the suitable style throughout a project.
· Fundamental understanding of all areas of character creation e.g. mesh, texturing, skinning.
· Ability to prioritise tasks and be receptive to deadlines.
· Experience with hand-keyed animation and motion capture pipelines.
· Experience configuring animation trees and animation blending.
· Proficient with Maya.
· Passionate about character animation and gaming.
· Work with internal teams to deliver AAA level animations.
· Responsible for the creation and integration of top-quality combat and character animations that effortlessly mixes with the animations of other team members.
· Work in collaboration with the art director, technical artists, game designers and programmers to understand the objectives, gameplay intentions and engine capabilities to deliver your goals.
· Visually scripting animation trees.
· Generating animations within scheduling constraints.
· Mentor and train team members.
· Regularly evaluate animation workflow and suggest improvements.
· Collaborate with animation team to ensure building effective animation controls.
· Utilise new techniques and processes to solve character animation challenges.
· Bonus Anniversary Holidays.
· Team Project Bonuses.
· Company Pension Scheme.
· Private Medical Insurance Scheme.
· Private Dental Insurance Scheme.
· Group Income Protection.
· Dog friendly employer.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
Our best wishes for a great Christmas and prosperous New Year! We will all be checking our emails periodically over…
With the deadline for the UK leaving the EU fast approaching, it’s important to know what this means for UK…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom