Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Korean Translator – Console and PC – Amsterdam
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #23775 Posted: 1 year ago
Our client is looking for a Translator/Interpreter for their Amsterdam location.
This position requires excellent communicative and interpersonal skills and a strong command of the English and Korean language. The applicant is capable of consecutive interpreting in English and Korean both ways (additional skills in simultaneous interpreting is strongly preferred). Being a self-starter, capable of time-management and possessing basic IT skills are strongly recommended.
- Point of contact for interpreting and translation of the EMEA office
- Attend meetings and gatherings that require Korean or English interpretation
- Accurate and succinct reproduction in Korean and English
- Translate global and EMEA specific documents, emails and other forms of communication
- Communicate with other global offices when this is required for confirming translations (fact-checking, cross checking)
- Self-manage own translation projects, tasks according to priority and delegate to other offices if necessary
- Follow-up and track your tasks through task management applications (Trello)
- Coordinate projects and tasks with other global offices
- Use of technology and interpretation equipment such as microphones, headphones and applications for establishing conference calls (CISCO, Skype)
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in Interpretation, Translation or Languages)
- Native in both Korean and English (written and spoken)
- Sharp eye for details
- Assertive and a self-starter
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Experience in a multinational company
- Multilingual (French, German, Spanish, or other European language)
- A passion for the games and the gaming industry
Categories: Localisation , Test & Translate