Job ID: #23550
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Job Title: Junior UE4 Programmer
Job Location: Guildford, UK
Job Type: Permanent
OPM are pleased to be working with a long-standing client keen on employing a candidate at the early stages of their career.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their passion for the industry by showing numerous personal projects as well as proven technical ability.
The studio has an incredibly high level of skills engineers working there and the role would give exposure to several key game systems – does this sound like the kind of role you would flourish in?
· Experience in C++ and Unreal Engine
· Great communication skills both written and oral
· Passion for games and critically personal projects
· Knowledge of various game systems such as: player control, animation, audio, networking or AI.
· Knowledge of different game engines or SDKs.
· Strong Maths Skills. Good understanding of 3D maths and its practical applications.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!
Categories: Programming , Technical
We’re delighted to support Safe In Our World and help bring awareness to the effects and signs of stress and…
For anyone who has a love of gaming, being a video game tester could be your dream job. However, being…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom