Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Junior/Mid Character Artist – Racing Games – Midlands
Location: Southam, United Kingdom Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #26221 Posted: 1 month ago
OPM’s client is looking for a Junior/Mid Character Artist who will be helping create characters on a AAA racing series.
The successful candidate will join one of the biggest companies in the UK working on the one of the best racing series in the world
- Strong organisational skills.
- Experience of working with Character Art pipelines.
- A background of working within game engines such as Unreal.
- A proficiency in understanding of anatomy, weight and silhouette.
- Experience in Zbrush, 3dsmax, Maya, Substance Designer, Substance Painter, and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of PBR materials and shaders.
- A familiarity of working with licensed content and licensed likenesses.
- Knowledge of character rigging and skinning is advantageous.
- Prototyping characters, final character models and textures.
- Sculpting high-resolution characters.
- Creating likenesses of high-profile Athletes .
- Skinning models to predefined rigs and exporting to game.
- Working closely with the Character Director and other disciplines.
- Assist the concept team at concept stage to eliminate any issues that may arise at modelling stage.
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Private health and dental plans for you and your family.
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement.
- 10 free games each year.
- State of the art studio, facilities and much more!
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!
Categories: Art , Creative