Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
International Sales Executive – Games – Hertfordshire
Location: Letchworth, UK Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #18897 Posted: 2 years ago
One of our games clients is looking for an International Sales Executive to manage a portfolio of predominantly overseas customers (Retailers/Wholesalers/Traders), building relationships to help facilitate trading opportunities, with the ultimate aim of maximising profit. Carrying out business development activity to identify and secure new customers and suppliers, helping to increase the profitability of your portfolio.
- To be the Relationship Manager of a portfolio of overseas customers, ensuring that excellent standards of customer service are maintained at all times.
- Trading products all over the world, including buying, completing back to back deals with customers, organising freight, and producing shipping documents (a ‘full circle’ process).
- Dealing with product / new business enquiries, and processing sales orders received via telephone, skype or by email. e.g. providing quotes, stock availability and pricing information, upselling/cross-selling products, and converting new business leads into sales.
- Using a worldwide base of suppliers to source and create offers, helping to generate sales.
- To ensure systems are maintained regarding deliveries, collections, invoicing.
- To liaise with the Warehouse Operations Manager and/or Assistant Warehouse Manager with regard to any stock/returns issues.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the grade and responsibility of the post as instructed by your Line Manager or Company Director(s).
Categories: Commercial , Sales