Our client entertains millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why they employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Our client is looking for an experienced Director to lead the newly established International Analytics & Insights team based in Geneva, with team members located in Geneva, Bucharest and Sydney. The mission of the group is to broaden and articulate the studios understanding of how consumers purchase and play video games, how we improve the efficiency of marketing activations and helping us understand market dynamics and growth potential. The role will collaborate within the Publishing and Marketing organizations in transforming these insights into strategies and executions.
You will be tasked with steering insight development for the region and provide direction on strategy design and ensure that the EA regional executions and tactics fulfil the International Publishing Organization objectives and strategies that can be measured, assessed and continuously improved.
This is a leadership role responsible for driving strategy, influence and team development across a wide range of franchises and business units.
- Create and drive a strategic vision and forward-thinking insight development for the International Marketing Organization
- Manage the function by providing guidance, development and mentorship to a team of analytics and insights professionals
- Build relationships and influence key stakeholders across Global Publishing and Marketing teams to ensure that International Marketing is connected and working towards maintaining global efficiencies
- Drive collaboration within the Global Analytics group, including Studio Analytics, Data Science, Marketing Analytics, Consumer Insights, and User Experience Research
- Find new opportunities to explore data to improve the player experience, improve the marketing campaigns, drive incremental revenue and/or reduce costs across all International territories
- Determine optimal ways to present actionable analytics and recommendations for future execution
- Drive the execution of campaign performance reports to provide key learnings and feedback (trends, patterns, irregularity) for the International Marketing team
- Implement and champion analytics best practices and a cohesive, standardized approach
- Create and influence regional strategy development by leveraging deep experience in strategy design, sales and marketing
- Attend trade events such as E3 and GamesCom as and when required to manage media appointments.
- Working closely with the Senior PR Manager to implement plans with local teams and distribution partners across EMEA and acting as a central point of contact for partners daily.
- Assist the Senior PR Manager with the planning, development, coordination and execution of EMEA PR campaigns.
- Liaise with the US PR team to formulate global PR strategy for relevant titles.
- To perform additional duties where required.
- A. or B.S. in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, and/or Engineering Sciences – graduate degree preferred
- Extensive of professional experience with successful history of using data to solve real-world problems
- Good experience in managing a large cross-functional team, including people managers
- Prior experience in marketing or supporting marketing teams required
- Solid understanding of standard modelling strategies and descriptive statistics
- Excellent people leadership qualities including mentorship of senior managers to excel their growth as future leaders and development of high potential employees
- Superb communication skills, with ability to use data to tell compelling stories and finding the optimal way for team to present actionable analytics and recommendations for future execution
- Comfortable interacting with and influencing diverse stakeholders including senior executives
- Self-starter with passion, energy, enthusiasm to drive results and affect meaningful change who views challenges as opportunities
- A team player who can work collaboratively within the group and across business units/functions
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Eager to translate research findings, information and data into actionable insights and to make critical business decisions and recommendations
- An ability to anticipate future consequences and trends accurately and provide recommendations on trend discovery
- Passion for innovation and continuously inspiring credible insight exploration aimed to meeting business needs