Our client is passionate about creating online action games with rich worlds and social emergent gameplay.
You will be working with content creators to market the game, whether it is through Twitch, YouTube or other platforms!
- Previous experience in the field of influencer marketing, social media or content marketing.
- Previous experience working with high impact brands, either as an Influencer Manager or (Social Media Manager or Community Manager with Influencer involvement).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of social media platforms and proven knowledge of the influencer business trends.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to cleaning communicate consistent messages and images across all channels.
- Game industry experience.
- Drive influencer activities no matter if paid and organic.
- Help grow and maintain in-house partner program.
- Maintain and expand out in-house contact database of content creators.
- Develop influencer marketing campaigns with external agencies.
- Analyse and report on completed campaigns in terms of key Marketing KPIs.
- Brief the marketing artists of additional assets being required for your activities
- Full Time Remote Contract options.
- VISA and relocation support and assistance if required / preferred.
- Occupational pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fitness Club membership, health webinars.
- Public transportation tickets.
- Dedicated Talent Development Manager.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!