OPM are working with a BAFTA winning studio seeking a remarkable HR & Operations Manager to join and manage their growing team.
They run development entirely remotely and this role requires you to undertake most of the work at home. Appropriate equipment, dev kits and software licenses will be supplied as required. There will be travel to London required on a fortnightly basis for team meetings.
- Superb organisational and communication skills, with an ability to ‘manage upwards’.
- Longer term commitment to building a successful organisation.
- Extensive experience in operations, administration, HR, finance, or other related fields.
- Relaxed working in a new growing and evolving organisation.
- Passionate about devising and managing effective systems, fixing issues, and ensuring accurate administration.
- Gets satisfaction from making things run smoothly and ‘making things happen’.
- Superb people-skills, with the ability to influence, build alliances and network.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- A positive outlook and willing to help with a range of tasks which may be repetitive, unglamorous, and some of which may be unrelated to your core tasks.
- Professional experience working directly with company owners
- Experience successfully establishing and managing systems in a start-up environment
- Experience managing a small team
- Experience running operations remotely
- Manage and optimise all crucial aspects of the studio operations. Everything from Admin, HR, and IT, constructing an effective, and happy organisation.
- Work with the CEOs to deliver on their team growth strategy and develop the HR functions.
- Serve as their HR administrator and implement human resources, including maintenance of employee files, hiring and separation protocols, governance reporting, grievance procedures, and other workplace issues.
- Review and update the employee handbook and respond to staff inquiries regarding policies.
- Supervise new employee recruitment efforts, including writing job descriptions, evaluating candidates, on-boarding, and training.
- Oversee the daily HR requirements, including probation reviews, training, and staff support
- Oversee administrative, IT and technical needs and requirements of the organisation, including researching, recommending, and implementing new systems, software and tools that will increase efficiencies across the organisation.
- Coordinate and manage their fortnightly team meetings.
- Present ideas and solutions to the Directors with implementation plans and costs.
- Organise team retreats and travel.
- Arranging Company Insurance.
- Organising Data Protection Processes.
- Managing Software licensing.
- Line managing their Administrator
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!