Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Head of Product Marketing – Console And PC – Cambridge
Location: Cambridge, UK Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 4 years ago
Our client is looking for an experienced Head of Product Marketing to join their successful and growing Publishing team and bring their skills and expertise to drive the continued success of existing franchises and launch new games, while leading the expansion of our Product Management capability.
- Lead and nurture a growing team of Product Managers while acting as line manager and reporting up through the Director of Marketing and Board of Executives
- Develop product messaging, roadmaps and franchise strategy in collaboration with development and wider publishing leadership
- Communicate effectively across the company, from working closely with developers and artists to writing, delivering and managing briefs to communications, PR and paid media teams
- Use strong data and insight experience, to identify opportunities and develop effective strategy
- Ownership of timelines, budgets and roadmaps across all products and consult with cross-company departments to update and execute
- Present product narratives to both external and internal audiences, acting as a strong brand ambassador for the company
- Research product pricing and competitor offerings while staying up-to-date and developing strategy on emerging industry trends
- Maintain and develop working relationships with a variety of external agencies and suppliers
- Lead post-campaign/ongoing analysis and communicate findings effectively to relevant teams
- Provide support at relevant consumer/trade events throughout the year.
- Previous experience in a similar role required with demonstrable success
- Team management and leadership experience
- Project management experience on large, multi-tiered campaigns with good organization and planning skills
- Good knowledge of marketing and insight tools with experience of digital communications and multi-channel marketing.
- Experience in a similar role within the video games industry
- Experience or knowledge of additional marketing disciplines
- Project Management platform experience – preferably Jira/Confluence.
Categories: Commercial , Marketing