Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPMs client is an internationally recognised games developer based in Berlin. They are known for creating high quality casual games with engaging stories for millions of users worldwide.
The successful candidate will lead the product management discipline within the company, to ensure the long-term vision and strategy are tangible through their existing and new games.
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills with the ability to transform qualitative and quantitative feedback into actionable tasks.
- Extensive experience running GaaS title, with a stress on events and live operations.
- Strong knowledge of mobile F2P monetisation mechanics, the overall casual market, and ideas about where the industry is moving.
- Ability to work in partnership on initiatives across the entirety of the company, Game Teams, Marketing, Legal, HR, etc.
- You will be a driving force in their ambition to continuously improve their games as sustainably profitable businesses delivering value to the players.
- Play a key role in the new games green-lighting process and being a member of a regular gate and review roundups.
- Work on strategic initiatives, together with game teams and shared teams to push the progress towards their vision of becoming the “Choice for Story-Driven Casual Games”.
Leading the Product Management Discipline
- You will be the ambassador of the Product Management discipline.
- Help conduct Player and Market research to understand and represent the voice of their current players as well as their soon-to-be players.
- Nurture a culture of A/B testing, feature validation, and data-driven decision-making.
- Ensure that Product learnings and insights are shared and applied across the organisation.
- Collaborate with the ‘Heads of’ to ensure consistently creating games and updates that delight their players and grow the business.
- Be accountable for readability and accessibility of product roadmaps across all teams to allow stakeholder alignment
Leading the People
- Coaching the Lead Product Managers toward independent results, their growth, as well as holding them accountable for shared goals.
- Driving initiatives to hire, develop and retain talent in the Product Management Discipline
- Generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin
- Cooperate with Kindergartens
- Education budget and extra days off for self-development
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- German language classes for you and your significant other
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!