This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Platforms – AAA Games Audio
OPM are working with an multi award-winning outsourcing specialist in dialogue and audio with a background working with the gaming industry’s most successful studios. They are seeking a talented individual to join their team based in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management, people resourcing and overview of the Post Production staff, facility equipment and the post service pipeline across the company.
- Extensive experience in a commercial audio Postproduction role, preferably working for some time within a games studio.
- Excellent experience with team management.
- Experience working with many files across multiple projects and languages.
- Ability to strategise and distribute resources for upcoming projects.
- Good experienced with Pro Tools and other DAWs.
- Good experience with Audition, RX, or other comparable software.
- Good experience with MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Brilliant communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Supervision of staff, including project output, tackling issues, and resolving and escalating to senior management where necessary.
- Run team meetings covering the postproduction requirements.
- Ensure that all QA and editing by the team is finished to the highest standards and to schedule.
- Manage, review, and approve department hours ensuring and highlighting any concerns to senior management.
- Act as key point of contact for any Post Production problems.
- Liaise with clients about the best practices for their deliverables.
- Liaise with staff about the best practices for the post-production pipeline.
- Maintain and update the Post Production hardware and software.
- Develop Post Production services, processes, and workflow as part of a worldwide team.
- Keep directors informed regarding staff and workflow issues.
- Development of the Post Production team, including overseeing the KPI process.
- Pinpoint Recruitment needs and management of resource planning.
- Track and monitor cost, ensuring projects are within budget and highlighting concerns to senior management.
- Work in collaboration with the other Heads and senior management team to ensure best practices are kept.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!