This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Game Studio
OPM have partnered with a major AAA Games Developer with studios in both Europe and North America.
They are currently seeking an experienced and talented Head of Marketing to join their studio in Sweden. The successful applicate will be responsible for leading all aspects of marketing. This includes product marketing, communications, creative and commercial aspects.
- Lead and develop the marketing department in the division, including roles within product marketing, creative, PR, community, performance marketing, sales, marketing partnerships and more – ensuring the team is delivering at its best whilst growing according to business needs.
- Partake in their management team providing a commercial perspective and expertise.
- Create ways of measuring results and KPIs and introduce a more data-driven approach to how we assess and improve our marketing strategies and tactics.
- Manage the marketing budget and recruitment plans.
- Expand the global marketing services strengthening the publishing capabilities and processes.
- Evaluate the marketing strategies and execution on a continuous basis and challenge the team to come up with innovative, customer-driven marketing tactics to increase performance across all games.
- Build global marketing strategies that will guide both you and the marketing functions to build the right mix between short, mid and long term and high impact initiatives.
- Further build their network; business and media partners, content creators, marketing contractors, community ambassadors.
- Be passionate about people: their approach is to form relationships, build trust and support people as well as ideas.
- Be solution-oriented: Game development and marketing contains challenges and problems; we want solution-oriented people to lead our teams.
- Solid experience working in a leadership role within marketing and games
- Extensive experience working in product marketing, or similar role in consumer or digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge of the digital marketing field including performance marketing, community management, social media, marketing content, PR & content creator relations and more.
- Understanding of marketing analytics, setting KPIs and delivering ROI
- Background working in an international environment
- Outstanding English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Background in leading teams through change and game cycles
- Experience with marketing within the videogames industry
- Interest in outdoor and/or Sportsperson activities
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427