This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Interactive Story Games – Mobile
OPM’s client is a BAFTA nominated London studio developing a platform focusing on creating immersive interactive story games. This is an amazing opportunity to join an early-stage venture-backed studio and be a key participant in its success and growth.
- Strong understanding of the mobile market
- Ability to drive all aspects of the marketing plan and has experience with different areas from User Acquisition to Community Management
- Experience in managing user acquisition campaigns at scale
- Experience in liaising with platform holders and securing features
- Experience in managing storefronts for IOS and Android.
- Experience in liaising with product teams to build out KPI forecasts and analyse the games performance
- Analytical mindset and eagerness to build the UA strategy from the ground up
- Experience in creative optimisation and iterative approach to testing
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Drive the company marketing strategy that maximises growth within the Platform
- Establish a data-driven approach within Marketing, defining the metrics and product goals based on audience analytics and growth trends
- Work closely with studio leadership to define marketing brief/vision and strategy
- Support the launch of new content, and provide insights to maximise market potential
- Be a key stakeholder in the expansion and building of the Marketing team
- Plan, execute and optimise paid media campaigns
- Manage and allocate budget to marketing campaigns across various channels to drive strong return on investment and achieve set targets
- Communicate the insights to the game team to bring a data-driven approach to development
- Define, set up and kick off the studio’s user acquisition strategy
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience in a startup, from conception to high growth
- Experience in ASO and Social Media Marketing
- Remote working
- Generous holidays
- Mental health as a top priority
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 427!