Our client is the creator of one of the world’s most well-known FPS franchises. They are looking for a Head of Global Marketing to shape the brand strategy and identity.
You will play a significant part in shaping and executing the global marketing strategies, liaising with other heads of the marketing team to ensure each product fulfils the company objectives.
- Have a true passion for video games.
- Have previous experience working in a marketing focused role within the video games industry.
- Arrive with an extensive network of contacts.
- Previously led on a successful marketing campaign, from ideation through to execution.
- Self-driven and motivated, with the ability to govern own time and workload.
- Utilise excellent copywriting skills, with the ability to write for a variety of genres and audiences, to produce best-in-class copy for a range of mediums, including trailers, product pages and internal communications.
- Develop and drive creative and commercially-effective GTM strategies from ideation through to execution, with a keen mind for delivering KPI-driven activations.
- Consult with the heads of all marketing verticals – including influencers, PR, and social media helping each department adapt the hero strategy to their respective area.
- Identify, recruit, and work alongside key third party agencies to consult on and amplify marketing activities.
- Monitor, analyse and report to key stakeholders on marketing activations.
- Act as a brand guardian, ensuring all marketing deliverables adhere to brand guidelines and standards.
- Full Time Remote Contracts from countries in the EU
- VISA and Relocation support if required
- Competitive market rate salaries
- Profit sharing scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!