This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPMs client is a worldwide games developer, publisher, and distributor – with an established and deep history in the gaming world and pop culture.
They are seeking a Head of Digital Growth & Business Planning to help in connecting crucial business functions throughout the company and provide regular insight and support to the senior management team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision and analysis of commercial data and market insights, whilst overseeing digital sales functions for EMEA & ANZ regions.
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
- Ability to negotiate with parties to secure win-win situations.
- Strong experience working in a business-focused, analytic position.
- Demonstrable ability to think creatively when approaching new tasks and projects.
- Superb knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the Gaming market.
- Ability to take ownership and manage a wide variety of tasks and to work to tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated, can-do, co-operative attitude.
- Detail-orientated, organised, and passionate about delivering consistently high levels of service.
- Keen eye for detail and process.
- Experienced in gathering and using varied data sources to provide concise, strategic analysis.
- Good verbal and written skill, with experience of report writing and presentation of findings.
- Strong communicator with a diplomatic approach, capable of liaising with staff at all levels.
- Stay up to date with market trends, and their relationship to key business objectives.
- Demonstrated project management skills, able to plan from start to finish in a timely manner.
- Must effectively manage individual and direct-report workloads to prioritise requests and meet deadlines.
- Managing EMEA digital sales strategy utilising a data-driven & analytic approach and commitment to building strong relationships with internal planning teams and external partners.
- Owning digital sales relationships with first-party partners, including price promotional strategy.
- Responsible for making monthly digital sales forecasts and weekly promotional sales reports.
- Tracking pre-orders, creating forecasts, and setting product launch KPIs for commercial and marketing teams.
- Using benchmarks to assess digital market performance and identify pricing and promo strategy for EMEA territories.
- Providing robust European market data for internal use across multiple teams.
- Co-ordinating European market research projects and providing frequent updates to internal stakeholders.
- Providing sales forecasts, revenue projections and business feedback on titles in greenlight process for new products.
- Assessing new business opportunities.
- Building relationships with counterparts in US/Japan and domestic first-party platform holders.
- Assessing competitor strategy and reporting to the business how this can inform decision-making & processes.
- Managing European data budgets and ensuring territory offices have sufficient market data specific to their markets.
- Providing title budget submissions, mid-term reviews, and updates on future product line-ups.
- Creating and presenting regular market updates to senior management.
- Compiling all sales and brand data for key titles into accessible reporting tools.
- Evangelising data management best practices and work closely with global counterparts to enhance the quality and lead times on data provision across the company.
- Online discussion tracking, reporting of this to internal stake holders and analysis.
- Provide guidance and support to the Analyst team and the Digital Sales Account Manager.
- Work across all teams to ensure that market and product information is shared efficiently, reviewing, and refreshing existing processes wherever necessary.
- Produce Ad hoc reports for internal stakeholders and senior management.
- Perform additional duties where required.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience working toward and achieving commercial KPIs is a big plus.
- Experience with setting and maintaining databases would be an advantage.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!