This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console & PC Simulation Games
OPM are working with a client who is passionate about empowering people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver their vision.
They are seeking a Head of Community & Events to lead their team ensuring the best experiences for their communities and audiences. You will be responsible for attending events and meeting fans to obtain invaluable customer knowledge.
- Extensive industry experience in Community Management for PC and Console titles.
- Professional experience creating community schedules for a busy release-focused company.
- Demonstrable passion for and strong experience with live broadcast, both with on camera experience, production, and scheduling. Twitch, YouTube, Mixer or Steam broadcasting is something you love to do.
- A desire to represent both players and company with clear communication.
- Team management experience with a leadership style that concentrates on team achievements and department goals.
- Cooperative and energetic drive to generate ideas that will appeal to the target audience.
- Experienced in getting the best results from major and other relevant social media platforms with the ability to manage social media managers.
- Experience with tools such as Sprout, Facebook Business Manager, Keymailer.
- Experienced at using data and analytics to drive iterative change.
- Passionate about hobby communities and games.
- Leading the community and events team, with a hands-on ownership approach to broadcasting, social engagement, forums, and player focused activities.
- Assemble content creator programs and ensuring the best of their community activity reaches a wide audience of fans.
- Supervising and briefing community content and assets for all titles.
- Representing community at the highest levels of the company.
- Working within Publishing and alongside Development to ensure the best community experiences for their titles are directly available to their audiences.
- Utilising data and metrics to understand what content grows channels.
- Managing attendance at fan events.
- Leading player communications for their titles in a way that keeps their audience always informed and entertained.
- Managing customer support.
- Good Work-Life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee, and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!