This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Multi-platform Games
OPM are working with a well-established UK developer steeped in history, awards, and success. They have developed and published various games, across multiple platforms and are seeking a Head of Campaigns to play a key role in future business growth strategy.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Promotions & Lifecycle, the Head of Publishing/CCO, their network of external partners and the internal studio teams. You will plan, build, and produce world-class marketing activities, ensuring that their games resonate with players worldwide and are a commercial success.
- Extensive professional marketing experience in the games or related industry
- Passionate about gaming and the games industry
- Demonstrable experience of creating, developing and inspiring teams of marketing professionals
- Comprehensive experience and knowledge of marketing, including product positioning, market research, consumer promotions, online innovation, and creative development
- Deep knowledge and experience working in direct-to-consumer digital businesses
- Great mentor-ship skills and keen to help team members in their professional development
- Outstanding communication skills across all levels and the ability to represent the consumer throughout the product development and go-to-market process.
- Alongside senior management, formulate and implement the strategy and goals of the marketing division, to accomplish the company’s goals.
- Be the source of constant improvement, innovation, motivation and learning for marketing campaigns
- Be the strategic and inspirational force behind their marketing campaigns, helping guide the other key members of staff in strategic planning and winning go-to-market activities
- Collaborate with the Brand and Analysis teams, monitor market trends and competitor movements to inform their marketing approach whilst ensuring that the company remains at the leading edge of innovation in its creativity and thinking
- Lead research into consumer markets to pinpoint opportunities and key issues for the market, providing actionable insights and support effective marketing strategies.
- Establish marketing plans via Head of Brand that create demand and drive optimal revenues.
- Create and maintain first class 1st party platform holder relationships, ensuring regular communication of plans to maximise marketing support.
- Collaborate with the Head of Promotions & Lifecycle to execute evaluation and analytics for marketing campaigns as part of the post-mortem process, offering key learnings that can be applied to future campaigns.
- Overall responsibility for the marketing campaigns budget, ensuring allocation of investment against growth opportunities is optimised.
- With the Head of Promotions & Lifecycle, accountability for the overall success of the company’s global marketing campaigns and their creative excellence.
- Play a key part in the greenlight team, giving consumer insights to their product acquisition process.
- Create opportunities with partners to maximise co-marketing efforts.
- Attend consumer and media events within the UK or overseas as necessary, being an ambassador for the company and their partners.
- Travel as needed, including internationally.
- Additional duties, as necessary.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!