Job ID: #23074
Our client is Britain’s biggest independent publisher and developer of videogames, based among the world-leading technology cluster in the historic city of Cambridge, England.
They have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Brand Marketing to join their talented and growing publishing department. You’ll be joining during an exciting period of growth and will take the helm of one of their brand marketing divisions to publish a range of new and existing titles globally.
• Oversee, lead and grow a multidiscipline publishing division of talented marketing and communications leads and professionals
• Define and shape the brand marketing and positioning strategies within a portfolio of new and existing titles
• Work in partnership with Game Directors, Executive Producers and key stakeholders to best publish games to a global audience
• Leverage, brief and facilitate key activity with internal teams such as Creative Services, Digital Marketing and Events as well as external agencies and service providers to create a full and holistic marketing strategy per game
• Act as the point of contact for all aspects of brand marketing within your portfolio of titles and demonstrate yourself as a leading game expert within the studio from both a gameplay and community/public sentiment perspective
• Setting and agreeing key performance metrics and targets within the brand marketing division
• Report campaigns, results and risks to executive and senior leadership
• Manage the day to day spend and tracking of marketing budgets within the brand marketing division
• Coach, mentor and empower team members and leads within the brand marketing division to continuously develop.
• Experienced senior marketing manager with proven track record of overseeing and delivering global marketing campaigns and launching major titles
• A strong leader with extensive people management experience
• Personable approach with strong stakeholder management skills
• Excellent communication and analytical skills to set, track and report team performance metrics
• Experience managing budget spend and delivery
• A passion for video games
• Previous experience in a similar role required with demonstrable success
• Experience working on global/ international projects/ products.
Categories: Commercial , Marketing
We’re delighted to support Safe In Our World and help bring awareness to the effects and signs of stress and…
For anyone who has a love of gaming, being a video game tester could be your dream job. However, being…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom