Job ID: #21657
Our client is a globally successful console and PC game company founded in 1995 and based in Espoo, Finland. This AAA studio is known for creating cinematic blockbuster action games that break media boundaries, pushing the limits of 3D character technology, storytelling and visual effects.
They are now looking for a talented Graphics Programmer to work on their projects.
• Develop, design, modify, optimize and debug rendering pipeline and engine systems
• Deploy, evaluate performance and test software on Xbox One/PS4/Windows platforms
• Communicate features and collaborate with engineering, design and art teams
• Participate in the design, performance and code review process
• Contribute to the design and roadmap of an industry-leading AAA engine
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math related field
• Extensive experience working with Computer Graphics and/or other game-related technologies
• Background with code and data optimization
• Strong math skills
• Knowledge of CPU, GPU and memory architectures
• Experience writing shaders in HLSL, Cg or GLSL
• Fluent in a modern 3D graphics API (OpenGL, Direct3D, or console equivalent)
• Familiarity using modern GPU/CPU performance analysis tools
• Strong background in C/C++
• Solid debugging skills including ability to debug at an assembly-level when necessary
• Good communicator that enjoys collaboration with other programmers, artists and designers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
• Background with parallel programming and multi-threaded renderers
• Experience with PS4 GNM, Direct3D 12 and/or Vulkan APIs
• Demonstrated ability to write efficient, clean, readable, portable, and reliable code
They offer an extensive set of employee benefits and a generous bonus system as well as opportunities for you to develop your skills further.
Time at the studio doesn’t have to be all work and no play. If you feel like it, you can take part in their movie and game nights, wellbeing afternoons or any of the various social activities.
Their diverse team of 150 people and over 20 nationalities is located in a privately housed studio building. Their state-of-the-art facilities include a fully stocked café, private gym and a penthouse bar and sauna. They are located in Finland’s capital region of Helsinki, easily accessible with public transportation.
Categories: Programming , Technical
Our best wishes for a great Christmas and prosperous New Year! We will all be checking our emails periodically over…
With the deadline for the UK leaving the EU fast approaching, it’s important to know what this means for UK…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom