Job ID: #6464
OPM are partnering with one of the UK’s most established Games Developers with a history of excellence spanning more than twenty years. This studio prides itself on the high-performance cross-platform engine technology that powers their games.
They are currently looking for Graphics Programmers to help take this even further, supporting ‘new platforms’ and developing new cutting edge features. Help them build the technology to deliver fantastic visual quality for the future classics they are creating.
• Proven Games industry experience.
• Graphics programmer on at least one game. • Enjoy exploring new graphics technology.
• Advanced programming in C++ and HLSL.
• Strong 3D Maths.
• Expert knowledge of modern rendering pipelines.
• Familiarity with real-time rendering techniques.
• Optimisation for different hardware architectures.
To apply or for further information about the role please contact Daniel on +44 (0) 1206214418 or mail a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Categories: Programming , Technical
A Unity Developer brings their software expertise to tasks involving the Unity engine. The Unity engine is a run-time environment…
Now that the United Kingdom has left the European Union, it’s important to know what this means for UK companies…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom