OPM are working with one of the leading developers of high-end games in Montreal.
Are you an experienced Graphics Programmer looking for a chance to live and work in the city of Montreal?
The studio prides itself on delivering quality over mass produced quantity – The games you will be working on will be held in high esteem throughout the industry judging on previous back catalogue.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain high-end rendering system, create software in C++ by applying the principles of object-oriented coding;
- Ability to technically design, implement and review 3D systems for use in the development of the game in a specific timeframe;
- Ability to collaborate with the different Technical Art, Art Director and Art teams in order to achieve the proper visual quality level using efficient solutions;
- Master debugging and profiling tools and techniques;
- Research, innovate and integrate new state-of-the-art real-time rendering solutions.
- Ability to work in a multi-platforms development environment;
- Develop and implement systems within deadlines;
- Document, transfer knowledge and support efficiently the different team members in the adoption of new techniques.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- University Degree in programming, computer engineering, software engineering or the equivalent;
- Extensive experience in programming;
- Minimum of 1 published titles (AAA) as 3D specific programmer on a videogame;
- A pertinent formation in 3D is an asset;
- Excellent C++ skills experience;
- Strong OOD skills experience;
- Cross platform development experience an advantage;
- Development experience on PC, Xbox One, PS4;
- Good knowledge of DX9 / DX10 / DX11;
- Experience with DX12 / Vulkan (Khronos) is an asset;
- At ease with taking the lead on profiling of performance and optimization of complex rendering systems;
- Ability to organize and manage other programmers
- You should be a Good Communicator;
- Approachable Team Player with the capacity to lead some topics;
- Open to constructive criticism with the vision on systems of tomorrow and evolution of existing techniques
- Capacity to work on many different topics at once, under different codebases with teams at different geographic locations (Canada, Europe and USA).