Job ID: #
Based in the North West of the UK, our client consistently produces BAFTA award winning AAA game titles, selling well over 180 million copies to date across all the major formats. But underpinning the success of this company is their cutting-edge and propriety in-house game engine that’s constantly evolving to meet the ever increasing demands and challenges of the next generation of consoles.
They are now seeking a talented and enthusiastic programmer to join their Simulation team, who research and develop the novel and cross platform Physics, A.I., Vehicle, I.K and Animation technologies that will power the next wave of titles. This role offers a rare and exciting opportunity to work on a variety of systems while also focusing on a particular discipline of interest.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Proven, professional Games Industry experience.
• A good degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or related subject.
• Demonstrably fluent in Object Oriented and C++ with strong debugging and documentation skills.
• A passion for games and solving the technical problems they present.
• Strong maths skills (linear algebra, trigonometry, 3d geometry, quaternions).
• A highly motivated team-player with the ability to dive in, understand code and learn quickly.
• Knowledge and experience with either Vehicle simulation, Physics engines, AI algorithms and middleware, Procedural Animation or IK systems.
Categories: Programming , Technical
A Unity Developer brings their software expertise to tasks involving the Unity engine. The Unity engine is a run-time environment…
Now that the United Kingdom has left the European Union, it’s important to know what this means for UK companies…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom