Job ID: #22751
OPM are working with a well-established Games studio looking for passionate Graduate Games developers to join their offering the chance to join them in a friendly and challenging working environment. The company has a rich history of producing a multitude of different game IP’s across all platforms.
They work with propriety and third-party middleware.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Writing, debugging and maintaining computer code, often in, but not limited to, C/C++.
• Writing code in a human-readable style, using descriptive and accurate class, function and variable names, and comments where necessary.
• Carrying out other technical aspects of a project (for example running and maintaining build processes, setting up installers, providing technical information)
• Carrying out assigned tasks within the time scheduled for them as agreed with your lead programmer / producer.
• Clearly and accurately communicating progress on, and problems with, your assigned tasks, and the project in general, to your lead programmer and / or producer.
• Assisting in the production of project milestones and schedules
• Ensuring that your work integrates well with the work of other team members, and functions correctly as a part of the whole project.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Having the ability to solve technical problems
• Have the personal skills and the desire to work as part of a team
• Have the ability to work with other programmers to solve technical problems
• Having an excellent working knowledge of programming language(s), particularly C/C++
Categories: Programming , Technical
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom