Job ID: #22751
OPM are working with a well-established Games studio looking for passionate Graduate Games developers to join their offering the chance to join them in a friendly and challenging working environment. The company has a rich history of producing a multitude of different game IP’s across all platforms.
They work with propriety and third-party middleware.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Writing, debugging and maintaining computer code, often in, but not limited to, C/C++.
• Writing code in a human-readable style, using descriptive and accurate class, function and variable names, and comments where necessary.
• Carrying out other technical aspects of a project (for example running and maintaining build processes, setting up installers, providing technical information)
• Carrying out assigned tasks within the time scheduled for them as agreed with your lead programmer / producer.
• Clearly and accurately communicating progress on, and problems with, your assigned tasks, and the project in general, to your lead programmer and / or producer.
• Assisting in the production of project milestones and schedules
• Ensuring that your work integrates well with the work of other team members, and functions correctly as a part of the whole project.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Having the ability to solve technical problems
• Have the personal skills and the desire to work as part of a team
• Have the ability to work with other programmers to solve technical problems
• Having an excellent working knowledge of programming language(s), particularly C/C++
Categories: Programming , Technical
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, Jordan and Nathan are running a Warzone Stream to help raise money for…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom