Job ID: #22751
OPM are working with a well-established Games studio looking for passionate Graduate Games developers to join their offering the chance to join them in a friendly and challenging working environment. The company has a rich history of producing a multitude of different game IP’s across all platforms.
They work with propriety and third-party middleware.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Writing, debugging and maintaining computer code, often in, but not limited to, C/C++.
• Writing code in a human-readable style, using descriptive and accurate class, function and variable names, and comments where necessary.
• Carrying out other technical aspects of a project (for example running and maintaining build processes, setting up installers, providing technical information)
• Carrying out assigned tasks within the time scheduled for them as agreed with your lead programmer / producer.
• Clearly and accurately communicating progress on, and problems with, your assigned tasks, and the project in general, to your lead programmer and / or producer.
• Assisting in the production of project milestones and schedules
• Ensuring that your work integrates well with the work of other team members, and functions correctly as a part of the whole project.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Having the ability to solve technical problems
• Have the personal skills and the desire to work as part of a team
• Have the ability to work with other programmers to solve technical problems
• Having an excellent working knowledge of programming language(s), particularly C/C++
Categories: Programming , Technical
OPM are finally heading back to Germany to attend gamescom 2022! Kim, Hannah and Jon will be arriving in Cologne…
Do you have a passion for video games? Can you imagine spending your working hours designing, testing, or editing games?…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom