Job ID: #22791
OPM are working with one of the UK’s most recognised studios with the mission of being the number one studio in the world in their genre.
They are looking to bolster their Audio Team with some fresh talent to join the award-winning squad.
The ideal candidate will come with a strong passion for coding and a real appreciation for the detail and complexity that builds an immersive depth through in-game audio experience.
Working from a high-bar specification you will source, create, process & implement AAA quality sound effects to ambitious project specifications. With good knowledge of WWise and tools, at least some game-engine integration experience will be key in ensuring you can handle the scope of technical complexity in this environment. You won’t be short of challenge, and as well as delivering to spec
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Designing and developing audio systems & architecture.
• Supporting the audio tech across multiple platforms
• Liaise with Designers to ensure that designs are fully fleshed out and understood by all parties
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Fluent C++
• Experience in Audio Engineering
• A good degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as games, computer science, maths or audio engineering.
• Experience using version control software
• Experience using WWise
• Knowledge of DSP programming
• Knowledge of Granular Synthesis
• Experience of development on console and PC platforms
• Good industry track record, such as previously published products
Categories: Programming , Technical
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom