Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Global Talent Acquisition Lead – Norway, Sweden, Lisbon or Bucharest – AAA Games Studio
Location: Oslo, Norway Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #26093 Posted: 1 month ago
OPM’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for a Global Talent Acquisition Lead to join their team in Oslo.
- Vast experience of A-Z talent acquisition experience.
- Previous leadership experience in a global setting.
- Strong IT recruitment experience.
- Advanced English skills.
- A keen interest on learning more about the videogame industry.
- Ability to work independently and to be self-directing.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office.
- Participate together with the Chief HR Officer and management team in identifying recruitment needs.
- Implement the right recruitment strategy through identifying the right sourcing channels.
- Work with Senior Management Team to build the right job profiling.
- Handle end to end recruitment for hard to fill or key positions.
- Identify and participate in different branding initiatives which will enable brand awareness and will improve the recruitment pipeline.
- Driving and improving all recruitment processes based on data and internal/external feedback.
- Manage and motivate the global Talent Acquisition team.
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!
Categories: Commercial , Recruitment/HR/Admin