Job ID: #22796
Job Title – Global PR & Marketing Director– Video Games – Poland
Job Location – Warsaw
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – Negotiable plus benefits
I am working with a company that has managed to evolved a lot in the past 10 years, from a website store for good old games to a full-fledged platform for the best DRM-free games. With new ideas on the horizon and even bigger ambitions to create gamer-friendly projects, they’re looking for an experienced and ambitious Global PR & Marketing Director who can take them even further. The ideal candidate has an understanding of the video games industry and proven experience in building strategies and brands that put users in the first place.
• Participating in defining the vision on the future development of the brand.
• Defining a long-term strategy to secure the growth of the company on a worldwide scale.
• Maintaining and developing the community, constantly improving its experience within the platform.
• Being in charge of driving new users to the platform.
• Overviewing all communication on behalf of the brand in various channels, to ensure it is in line with the brand strategy.
• Managing Communications, Digital Marketing and Customer Relations teams.
• Strong understanding and proven experience (3+ years) in marketing of digital products.
• Experience in PR in a position responsible for all external communication of the brand.
• Experience in managing a team (5+ people), preferably a multinational one.
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
• Understanding of the video games market and a passion for games and game services.
What they are able to offer:
• A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
• A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
• A great, laid-back work atmosphere in their offices
• The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
• A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of the net profit (paid out once a year).
• Access to a health care and sport activities package.
• A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from HR throughout the whole process.
• Polish lessons should you need them.
• Dog-friendly office.
• Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
• An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for employees.
• Free access to certain games.
Categories: Commercial , Marketing , PR
Do you have a passion for video games and want to design one yourself? If you have a creative mind…
Video game industry jobs are highly sought after, partially influenced by our experiences playing them as children when we were…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom