Job ID: #26042
With a passion to deliver high-end cinematic games, our client is carving a unique and exciting path in the games industry.
The successful candidate will contribute to our client’s unique narrative experiences at the highest levels of AAA production on one of their exciting new projects!
· Previously shipped a title while being responsible for systems, level design and scripting.
· Previous experience designing core systems and analysing gameplay.
· Previous experience as a Game Designer.
· Knowledge and experience with game development tools and scripting languages – ideally Unreal Engine.
· Designing and writing scripts to handle gameplay systems, basic AI behaviours, state machines and scripted sequences.
· Stay up to date on best practices to keep up with the industry.
· Provide clear feature documentation, diagrams, calculation models, wireframes, and/or prototypes.
· VISA support and Relocation Assistance if required
· 25 days annual leave
· Profit-related bonus scheme
· Life assurance and pension
· Inclusive and supportive culture
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!
Categories: Creative , Design
Every year, millions of people around the world observe May as Mental Health Awareness Month. During this time, people help…
OPMjobs has partnered with Into Games to showcase 50 talented individuals looking to make a name for themselves in the…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom