OPM are supporting this Award-Winning Publisher and Development Studio as they look to expand their team of fun-loving professionals. They are looking for a highly experienced and driven individual to fill this challenging but very rewarding role.
People would describe you as a coordinator of people and things, with strong rationale for all your decisions. Expectations are very high given their reputation in the industry. In addition to experience and skill, they place great emphasis on integrity, working hard and team solidarity.
If you would like to help lead cross discipline teams on projects across a great variety of genres and platforms, then see below for further information.
- Be a strategic lead in terms of day to day time management and facilitation of all the processes involved in creating games.
- Take operational control of projects and work with established teams to tackle a wide variety of tasks, providing leadership, quality assurance and mentorship where needed.
- Completely own communication of a project, within the team, between teams and to all external stakeholders in methods and manners commensurate with the party or individuals.
- Ensure people feel empowered to carry out the work at hand by ensuring there is an achievable schedule, and the team has the resources they need to deliver on time and at a high-quality level.
- Work with the senior management team and partners on budget setting, project planning, decision making and agreeing deliverable content.
- Formulate and share best practices with other members of the company.
- Hansoft task, bug entry, and maintenance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as defined by the studio manager.
- Be an ambassador of the company and their values to partners, and the general public.
- Help create and deliver game pitches.
Key Skills Required:
- Project management skills – initiating, managing and closing software projects.
- Ability to mediate and arbitrate discussions, getting the right people in the room when needed.
- Excellent communicator in both content and tone through a variety of methods; online, face to face, presentation or written.
- Meticulous attention to detail and good organisational skills.
- Ability to motivate and able to lead by example.
- Excellent time management, multitasking skills and the ability to process complex information efficiently.