Job ID: #9332
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM are working closely with a hugely successful studio that has been established for over 10 years.
The developers have released games on all platforms from mobile to PC and Console.
Currently looking to expand their engineering team, you’ll play a key role in developing innovative, meaningful and technically exciting games enjoyed by a diverse audience of millions.
You should have familiarity with all phases of game development, be self-directed, and enjoy the craft of making games. Whether you’re a graphics or physics expert, a gameplay or networking specialist, or just an all-around great engineer, there are ways to have a huge impact.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Contribute to a humble, empathetic and ambitious development team.
• Drive the design and iteration of new features and games, making good use of feedback from those around you.
• Work well with others, be self-directed, and prioritise your own workload.
SKILSS AND EXPERIENCE
• Strong software engineering skills.
• Professional software development experience, in C++ or a similar language.
• Demonstrated ability to self-direct, and drive work to completion.
• Strong communication skills, and the ability to work closely with a team of peers.
• This is a senior role, requiring prior industry experience.
Categories: Programming , Technical
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, Jordan and Nathan are running a Warzone Stream to help raise money for…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom